Monday, April 7, 2008

Cody, WY


How many seconds can you stay on?

This image is from one of our favorite places, Cody, WY. Actually it is from just outside of Cody, at the Buffalo Bill reservoir. The water is green due to all the sediment that gets kicked up from the wind. If you have never been to Cody, it is a must see. During the summer, there is a night rodeo every night (which gives an abreviated version of all the events), complete with the kid-calf chase which is always a crowd pleaser, or you can watch the old west re-enactment outside the Irma Hotel. If that is not enough, there is an insane museum for Indian and wild west lovers. We head to Cody on the way through Yellowstone (which is an hour away) to Island Park, ID.

5 comments:

Jana Kessinger said...

Greg, this is a great Blog. You and your family are so cool! You are living the dream, and "everyone wants to be you!"
Take care and we hope to see you in Utah this summer. Take care "Grunt" Love the Kessinger

Kristi said...

That's good your training Macie to be like me. I'm glad you took my advice about that. Because country stuff is so totally cool. Keep blogging, and put some links to other peoples blogs, so I can stalk them too. I found Donnie and Heidi's blog, anyone elses that's cool?

Kristi said...

Okay, nevermind about the list of blogs comment. I just looked at your list. Duh.

Melissa said...

Yeah! I am so glad you started a blog. I love blogs. They are such a great way to keep up with friends everwhere! Your family is beautiful!

Kristi said...

Hey...I don't see my blog listed on your site. Get goin' on that bro. ;o)